So, here it is, 10:30 PM on the eve of New Year's Eve, and I'm finally getting around to putting up the Christmas pictures. We went to Idaho and spent the 18th through the 25th with my family, and then we flew home on Christmas night. Here are a few pictures from that week-long party:
David in his I-can-barely-move-in-this-thing snowsuit.
Nick and my nephew Owen (he and Nick are two months apart in age)
Grandpa, Uncle Adam, and Noah trying to catch snowflakes on their tongue--the weather cooperated and the Houston and Las Vegas grandkids got to see it snow!
Nick's huge icicle/deadly weapon
Nick ice skating with Mom and Dad--we're horrible, by the way.
Grandma Shannon and the snowshoeing crew: Nick, Noah, and Owen. We had so much fun! Thanks for the tip, Marie!
After we got home from Idaho and went to bed, Santa came on Christmas night and left the boys' presents under our tree at home.
I love how it looks like David actually knows what this is.
Nick got his blue bike, just like he requested! Too bad it's suddenly so cold (okay, cold for us) outside that Nick doesn't want to go ride it!
David loves this Iron Man--it's actually Nick's, but you wouldn't know it by watching who plays with it most.
And of course, after the present fest at our house on the 26th, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Livreri's house and opened MORE presents. The boys were on overload! But guess who got a Kindle?!? Loving it!
Hope all of you had wonderful a wonderful Christmas and New Year's Eve tomorrow. Be on the lookout for our new family picture. I've got to upload them still. But I'm loving them!
1 week ago
1 comments:
A Kindle is perfect for you! :) That's awesome that you got to visit your parents too.
Post a Comment