I'm finally getting around to posting these. They were taken by my youngest brother's friend-who-is-a-girl-but-not-a-"girlfriend" (YET)'s mom. Did you catch that? Anyway, I love how they turned out, and I love that they're in the snow. Thank you, weather, for cooperating and giving me fresh snow!
I'm going to have her take some more this summer, hopefully at her farm so we can use the barn and fence line. They look great in my head! You just have to wait six months to see them for real!
3 weeks ago
6 comments:
Those pictures are gorgeous! I'm a little jealous of your white Christmas, I must say.
I LOVE these pictures!!! When I saw the one in your card I thought it was the cutest thing I've ever seen! Loved the card and note. I had forgotten that we're in the same boat on Sundays...I'll be thinking of you next week as my kids are running around the chapel and I'm holding back the tears. Good luck to us both! I'm sure you do an awesome job! Happy New Year to you guys!
Love these!!! I'm looking forward to doing some nice pics this summer or fall when baby is a bit older. Looks like you had a fun, eventful, Christmas at home!
Those are so beautiful with the red highlights in the snow...nice work!! Such a cute, happy family :) Hope 2011 treats you well!
I love the pics! Your family is just so cute. Thanks for the card, I love seeing what you guys are up to!
x
Adorable! Freaking dang adorable!=)
Post a Comment