12/08/2010 01:18:00 PM

A Few of My Favorite Things

Just a few of my recent favs.... Hershey's Mint Truffle Kisses: the ONLY way to eat Hershey's chocolate! Keenan Cahill on Youtube--because it never fails to make me laugh! Nativities--I just picked up this one, so we'd have two kid proof nativities. But this morning on the way to preschool, Nick told me that there were two wise men and one wise girl-boy that visited Baby Jesus. Upon further questioning, Nick told me that this nativity has three wise men, but one of them looks like a boy AND a girl--it's the hair, I think. The one in red DOES look somewhat girlish--I agree. Bubble wrap--the boys spent a good hour and a half jumping on this stuff yesterday! Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate--you could go to Starbucks, or you could just grab some caramel ice cream topping, add a little sea salt to it, and drizzle some in your hot chocolate. Delicious! (FYI: I might like it even better in hot apple cider!)

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

That Keenan thing is so confusing...I have to admit, I don't know how to react. ;) I'm gonna have to try the carmel salt hot choc. My vice is rasberry hot choc from Moxie. I got this amazing hot choc maker for christmas. ;)

Kimberly said...

That nativity set is so cute! (Even with a boy-girl character.) :)