Happy Birthday to David! We kept it pretty low key, since we just got back from the big summer vacation. But we had David's picture taken:
And we had Nick take a picture with David too:
And I made David his first cake:
(That's the Very Hungry Caterpillar, to those of you who are confused by my sub-par cake decorating skills.)
Then he demolished his cake:
And he opened a few presents (with much help from Nick):
And even though Nick loved the hats, we will NOT be trying to get David to wear a party hat again any time soon:
I know everyone says it, but really, where does the time go? When I look at him, I still see this:
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
David is so cute and I can't believe how old Nick looks. I love reading your blog. You make me laugh so hard! I can't believe the last time I ran into you was at Target and we both had little babies. That is too long!! Time to hang out!
Love the cake, it turned out great. One day I will send David his birthday present. I'm getting really lame about that stuff this year. Luke still periodically asks "where David?" He has fond memories of him, even if his memories are of plowing him over at full speed!
adorable! Love your cake. The boys are getting so big. cuties.
Post a Comment