Because I HATE factory-canned peaches. I also hate peeling peaches in order to can them myself, but I hate the taste of factory-canned peaches more.
And if you're planning to come over, you are not allowed to come in my kitchen. There's the distinct chance that your feet will become adhered to the tile, via the peach juice glue that currently covers it. I'll work on that later. For now, I'm choosing to admire how pretty my peaches look.
(And, for future reference, and in case you care, a 25 pound box of peaches makes around 14 quarts. I never seem to remember how many bottles I need.)
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
Beautiful! We're doing that this weekend. :) And thanks for the math. I needed to know how many boxes I need to buy.
Another reason why I totally regard you as a domestic goddess. If I ever decide to try my hand at any of these things, I'm making a trip to Vegas first to have you teach me. :)
looks yummy! never canned peaches but I do apples every year. :)
Post a Comment