So, it's been a while since I posted, and even longer since I've transferred pictures from my camera to the computer, so no pictures with this post. I shall do it later. But, there are important things to document. Number 1, David can now sit up unassisted. Actually, I shouldn't say "now," since he's been doing it for about 3 weeks. He pretty much started at 4 1/2 months and has gotten progressively better. Number 2, he's trying to crawl. No, I'm not kidding, and yes, I think he'll figure it out within the week. He's been getting up on his hands and knees for about 2 weeks, but never tried to move until recently. He's figured out how to move his left leg, and then tries to move the right one, but he can't figure out that he needs to move his arms as well in order to prevent himself from hitting the ground face-first. But, last night he did figure out how to go from a sitting position to a crawling one. Mike thinks all this is great. I do not. I want my kids immobile for as long as possible. It makes my life easier (and my house less of a destruction zone). I thought David was going to be this laid back, easy kid. Apparently not. So far, he's hitting these milestones about a month ahead of when Nick hit them. If the pattern holds, he'll start walking at 8 months. This is not what I want to have happen. Anyone have tips for keeping your kids from hitting milestones? How do I make him regress??
1 week ago
3 comments:
Ha ha that's funny. Your boys are so crazy! Kyle was right on time, but Kimball was a late crawler who didn't get going until more like nine or ten months. I can definitely see your point, but I don't think you can make them regress unfortunately! You're doomed!
You poor mom!!! Two of them.=) Well, Brooke is trying to crawl. She's rolled over once and is 4 1/2 months and trying to crawl. help.=)
Haha! Just enjoy the ride, Mama. :)
Post a Comment