1/25/2010 08:03:00 PM

Disney on Ice

Does this picture at all indicate how much Nick liked Disney on Ice? Aunt Maggie got us tickets to Disney on Ice last Thursday night, and I haven't had a chance to post about it until now. Being an employee of the Athletic Dept. at UNLV has its perks--she hooked us up with tickets from the Alumni Association in one of the suites at the Thomas and Mack Center. If you're planning on taking small children to such a show, I highly recommend finding a friend who can get you tickets with perks like this. It's nice to be able to move around without disturbing everyone around you. And it's good that we could move around, because I've never seen Nick so excited--he literally couldn't stay in his seat. Well, I should clarify that. He couldn't stay in his seat at the beginning, because that was the part with Cars. He didn't have such a problem during the Tinkerbell portion of the show. :) I actually enjoyed the skating portion of the show--sort of got me in the mood for the Olympics! The figure skating competitions are always my favorite events.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, wow. My kids would LOVE this. I wonder if the show comes to Boise? The cars are amazing.