9/21/2012 08:10:00 PM

September Happenings

Here's my lame attempt at catching up: posting a bunch of pictures. Oh well, at least Grandma will like it!
 
I went to Prince Edward Island last week with my mom and my sister.  It's the trip we were planning before I went and got engaged and screwed our plans up!  So, we finally did it--only took us nine years!  But we figured we'd better go now, while we have the chance.  It was a long trip there and back, but I got to spend lots of time with my two faves, and there were no whining kids for 3 whole days!!
 
THE Green Gables--no Gilbert in sight, though...
 

red sand beaches
Dalvay Beach Lighthouse at Sunset

While I was gone, the boys went fishing.  Notice David, my snazzy dresser.  He LOVES those boots!

Nick caught a "lobster"

Not too impressed with Dad's fish....

This kid could fish all day--he absolutely loves it

Aforementioned "lobster," taking his revenge.

And what all-boys trip would be complete without small children using firearms?!?

 



 


1 comments:

Kathy Z T said...

Hi there! This may be very weird, but I think I used to be your roommate at BYU in 2002 and I still have a Harry Potter book that belongs to you. I tried to message you on Facebook with the whole story. I would LOVE to return it to you! Hope you are doing well -Kathy Zabriskie Tullos