11/01/2010 06:42:00 PM

The Obligatory Halloween Post

After seeing like EVERYONE else's Halloween posts, I feel like I have to do one too. But honestly, I'm just too darn tired to write much. It's amazing that we even had Halloween, with our week. David had roseola from Sunday to Saturday, and Nick had an allergic reaction to carving pumpkins on Sunday night. Yeah, I wasn't expecting that, since he's carved them before. But nothing else makes sense, and the dermatologist said that a surprising number of people have problems with raw pumpkins--something about enzymes. Anyway, the prescription hydrocortisone is taking Nick's spots away, but now he's got a cold. Sometimes I just love my life! Anyway, here they are, the knight and his dragon: I made both costumes, and while I did so I swore I'd never make any again....stay tuned to see if I stick to my guns or not. Here's hoping!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You made those bad boys?! You are a rock star!!! Hope your life calms down a bit : )

Jut and Char said...

Wow, I am so impressed with your costumes. You are a better mom than I. I'll take on a fancy Christmas dress but forget about Halloween. Great job!

shelly said...

Cute pictures! Sorry your kids were sick! Isn't being a mom so stress-free and smooth-sailing all the time? Ha! Glad they are better.

Miss M said...

You had better sew again. Those costumes are so cute, and I love the theme idea.

I wish your Halloween was more fun. There's always next year. :)

Kimberly said...

I LOVE those costumes! And I am seriously envious of your sewing talent. Hope this week has gone better.