9/26/2010 12:07:00 PM

Popeye and Picture Overload

As I transferred pictures from my camera yesterday, I realized how many I hadn't posted. So, for those who may care: I let Nick watch a Popeye cartoon on YouTube...so then of course he wanted to eat spinach to be as strong as Popeye. The crazy thing is that he ate every bit of it! Can you guess who discovered how to climb up on the kitchen chairs? Eating cookie dough at Grandma Kristie's house. He was adamant about wearing these--almost as good as baby legs! David after feeding himself yogurt. Nick with the cricket he caught, and then wanted to keep as a pet. He pulled the poor thing's antennae off, I might add. David is quite possibly the happiest baby ever--always smiling! He told me his feet were cold, so he thought he'd wear my Uggs--scored those unworn babies at DI for $10, people!! Apparently the people at DI have no idea what Uggs actually cost. The aftermath of eating chocolate in the car--kept him quiet, though! David and his lovey. I love this kid and his big brown eyes!

1 comments:

Jut and Char said...

You have two very adorable boys. I was home this past weekend and I saw your mom. I didn't get to talk just a hug but it sure was good to see her.