4/07/2010 10:13:00 AM

Why Nick Can't Be Trusted

Here's what Nick did yesterday afternoon. We've all been taking turns with this stomach flu, so while I was puking, here's what Nick did: His comment: It snowed in Las Vegas! As you can imagine, I was less than amused. Even after cleaning it up, there's this light dusting of flour on pretty much every surface.

4 comments:

Julianne said...

This is so funny when it isn't me!!! It's amazing moms don't go in the mental institution, huh? Being sick with kids is so hard. It's not like you get to take a day off of "work." :) Feel better soon!

Bobbi said...

lol. My twins did this when they were 2ish. Only it was at my moms and she keeps her flour in one of those HUGE popcorn tins. It was everywhere. I feel your pain. At least you had the frame of mind to take a pic for posterity. :)

Kimberly said...

Oh, man. Well, I didn't take a picture of it but my little guy decided to season our pantry with all my spices today. Maybe these kids are just great chefs in the making! :)

Miss M said...

This is why I love that my friends have kids. I get to enjoy all the craziness with none of the mess.

Oh, and sorry about the flu. Blech.