Here's some pictures from the last two weeks. It's hard to believe David's been here almost 4 weeks! Nick doesn't seem to mind not being an only child any longer...although I wish he'd decide to quit being such a "big boy" and go back to taking naps in the afternoon. I could use a nap myself.
Nick, the naked mechanic. Lately he's into socket sets. Why? No idea. Why is he naked? He peed his pants, and so he went out into the garage, stripped down, and tried to hide the evidence. I officially hate potty training. It seems like it's never going to end.
Nick likes to hold David, but only for about 4.2 seconds at a time. Please ignore my bedhead hairdo.
Nick's creative method of keeping David's pacifiers within reach.
David's first "real" bath. Unlike Nick, he LOVES taking baths, though his current expression doesn't indicate that he's all that into the bathtub.
More pictures to come. I'm having a hard time remembering to grab the camera to capture those little daily moments. Perhaps I need a second camera--one for the house, one for my bag. Birthday/Christmas hint, for anyone who's interested :)
1 week ago
2 comments:
Oh these are too funny! Gave me a good laugh.
The potty training fairies have smiled upon me. Don't want to jinx myself but Gabe is finally getting it. You're time will come to grasshopper. lol
x
That nakey picture is hilarious. Man, he is such a boy. I love your baby!! He is so cute. We have to get together soon!
Post a Comment