I hope my Spanish grammar is correct--it's been a while since Spanish 202 in college, you know?
Close-up of my sweet boy. Yes, I know his hair looks reddish--so did Nick's at this age, but he's all blonde now. I assume David's will do the same. Do I have weak genes or something? I thought dark hair was supposed to be dominant??
3 weeks ago
3 comments:
What a precious little boy. Congrats Becky.
Char
So are brown eyes (like mine) yet all but one of my children have blue eyes like their dad. Go figure. He's a cutie!
These are about the sweetest pictures ever! What is it about sleeping that makes people, big or small, look so sweet?
And BTW, my siter with the dark, dark brown hair and eyes has two blond-haired, blue-eyed kids. I don't get it either. But they sure are cute.
Post a Comment