I guess I should have put this in the previous post, but I'll put it here instead. In order to use grocerysmarts.com, you need a "passport code" for your area. That's the only way the website can link up the deals in your area with the coupons available. The website's not available all over the country, but if you look around on the home page, you'll get a lot of helpful information that will allow you to sort of make your own list, even if there's not a list specific to your area. In searching the internet, here are the passport codes I found: Southern California - "g92ro1" Idaho - "g83ro1" Eastern Washington - "g99ro1" Utah - "g84rcm" Several blogs are run by the women who put these lists together, and that's where I found the codes. There are actually classes that they offer as well, to teach you the best way to use the website. A few of these blogs mentioned that Grocerysmarts is exploding at the moment, and that there will soon be lists available for Arizona, Western Washington, Oregon, and Northern California. If there's not a list specific to your area yet, but you're close to an area that has one, I'd look to see if the lists overlap at all. For example, I wonder if Northern Arizona stores would have some of the same sale prices as stores here in Las Vegas. I'm not sure how that all breaks down, but it'd be worth looking into. All you'd need is one store's sales flyer to compare to the grocerysmarts.com list. Anyway, hope that helps, sorry if it doesn't. :)
3 weeks ago
1 comments:
Oh my gosh, I am totally excited about this! Thanks so much for sharing!
Post a Comment