6/26/2009 10:55:00 PM

Happy Birthday to My Nick

My baby is three today (but don't ask him--he'll say he's four), and I realize that he's not going to be the baby of the family for much longer. So, in honor of his special day, here's a look back: *The day he was born--I think he's about 6 hours old in this picture. *His first birthday *Turning two--can you tell he likes frosting better than cake?? He's such a great kid, and he's so dang cute, too. Okay, I'm prejudiced, but can you really say that this isn't an adorable face? (Don't worry grandmas, you're getting copies of these) He was such a ham for the photographer yesterday. He even let me cut his hair before pictures, which is a monumental step for him. I was happy, because he was starting to have sort of a 15-year-old skater look going on. He cooperated so well for the photographer that I started to think he might have career aspirations of becoming a model. I had to put this one in--it's actually my favorite shot from yesterday: Happy birthday to my smart, funny, affectionate, energetic, athletic, car-loving little boy!

3 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Oh, I love these pics! He is such a doll. Happy Birthday Nick

Andrea said...

He is one handsome fellow! Happy Birthday Nick!

Kimberly said...

You might think you're prejudiced but he IS very, very cute. Watch out, girls! :)