2/07/2009 06:04:00 PM

Proof that Miracles Still Exist...

So, some of you already know, but for those that don't: I'M PREGNANT! I'm officially 12 1/2 weeks, through the first third of it all, and hopefully relief from the night sickness (Whoever heard of morning sickness?? With me it's always at night) is just around the bend. For anyone who knows of everything we went through to have Nick, you'll understand why this is such a miracle to us. The Lord truly does answer prayers--sometimes it just takes a year...or two. Anyway, we're thrilled, obviously, and Nick's pretty funny about it all--it's actually made him better-behaved (sometimes), since he knows he can't kick me during temper tantrums. As he says, "I can't kick the baby now". Hopefully he won't kick the baby later, either.

9 comments:

shelly said...

Congrats! That is SO exciting! I'm really happy for you guys!

Amber said...

Becky, Congratulations! I am excited for you! Keep us posted on all the excitement!

Bobbi said...

Congrats! That is great news. :)

Andrea said...

Hurrah!! So happy for you guys!

A-Train said...

Yay! I like the little floating baby icon too, fabulous!

Portia said...

So exciting!!! I am so happy for you guys. Now normally I don't like pregnant women (I think you know why :) ) but I will make a exception for you. Yay!!!

Miss M said...

Oh my goodness, YEA!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Mike and Nick. This is just awesome news.

The Teeples said...

Congrats Becky. I am so happy for you and your family!! I know you have been wanting this for a while and you have been so patient. Hopefully, you will send your good luck my way.

Love ya,
Heather :)

Jacilynn said...

Woohooo! I caught wind of this earlier and am excited to hear it offically!!!! I am so excited for you and feel your joy. I agree that miracles exist.