2/18/2009 09:22:00 AM

New Pictures

My mom was here this last weekend, and she wanted new pictures of Nick. So, here they are. The one where he's sitting on a bench totally reminds me of school picture days--maybe it's the pose. Anyway, every time I look at it, I'm reminded that he's so grown up and it won't be long before he really is in kindergarten. :(

4 comments:

Amber said...

what a cutie!

Jacilynn said...

Love the pics Becky! He's such a cute kid. Can you believe Gianna will start Kindergarten next year. I'm not ready for it. She's so excited of course.

Jacilynn said...

I don't have any tips for potty training. I don't think Gabe is quite there yet and I'm a firm believer in not pushing it too hard before they are ready. Guess all I can do is keep reminding him of his goal (my goal) He doesn't seem to care too much.
The good new is each kid is different. Gianna was potty trained by 2.

Kimberly said...

Hey, I just read your last post with the news. Congratulations! I will pray for a healthy pregnancy for you. :)