Nick's latest obsession is with markers. He's totally content as long as you give him a piece of paper and a marker, preferably blue or black ("police colors," you see--the police obsession is still in force). He generally just colors, but every once in a while he decides to draw a picture. So, the other night, I asked him to draw a picture of Mommy and Daddy. I thought I'd share the results.
Here's Mike:
And here I am:
In case you're wondering why Mike looks a bit like a lion, Nick said it's hair on the top of his head, and the rest are whiskers. And he said I have a big head, so he drew my head "very big." Nothing like a 3-year-old to let you know how you REALLY look. He's brutally honest.
As for David, his latest obsession is with graham crackers. The kid just loves food, period. But he wants to feed himself, so it's rather difficult to feed him with a spoon, because he's constantly trying to grab it away from you. Enter the graham cracker. He can feed himself, so he's happy as a clam. He totally has to be hosed off afterwards, but it keeps him quiet and occupied, so I guess I can't complain.
And here's his 6 month picture. It was the first shot she took, and the only one where he's sitting still. Most of the rest show him trying to crawl away to look at more interesting things.
Oh, and had to lower the crib mattress the other day, since I found him like this after his nap. Didn't want him to fall out on his head, you know.
3 weeks ago
1 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Those boys keep you on your toes! Brooke is content to roll around and attempt to crawl but not stand up. Thank goodness! PS. Love your nose on your picture. So cute!=)
Post a Comment