5/01/2009 12:31:00 PM

I Love Dwight (and Jim, Pam, Michael, Kelly, Angela....)

Just in case you're not an Office nut like me, i.e. someone who goes to the website to watch the deleted scenes from each episode... How I love Dwight. Maybe it's because he reminds me of this person (who shall remain un-named) I used to work with. In any event, I know they can't put in EVERY scene they shoot, but some of the deleted scenes are funnier than the ones that made the show. See for yourself: Okay, embedding the clip made the page take WAY too long to load. So, if you want to see some hillarious Office clips, go to: http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/video/categories/deleted-scenes/28287/

4 comments:

A-Train said...

I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Amen Becky. Amen.

Andrea said...

I love the Office...but I think Kevin is my favorite. He is always in the background but he cracks me up!!

Jacilynn said...

I'm a big fan. We own all the previous seasons on DVD. We even have a trivia game.