I realized that I never posted pictures from Easter. I only have the ones from Easter morning, since I forgot my camera for the family picnic after church. So, I don't have pictures of the giant egg hunt, or the golden egg Nick found. But here's some pictures anyway.
Dying Easter eggs
Opening his Easter "basket" (bucket this year): Notice how thrilled he is with the drawing stuff, even if it does have Lightning McQueen on it. Possible caption: "Yeah, thanks Mom."
Now compare to the facial expression when he gets an actual Lightning McQueen car--he's a little obsessed with cars right now. He prefers ones from the Cars movie, but will take Hot Wheels if that's all he can get.
All business when it comes to hunting Easter eggs
Seems to be questioning what he's supposed to do next--it took him a while to remember the drill.
I wish I had the pictures from the other egg hunt. By that point, he'd figured out that only the plastic eggs had candy in them, so whenever he found a real egg, he'd pick it up and chuck it. His basket was only full of plastic eggs. I'll have to see if I can track down some pictures.
1 week ago
1 comments:
Becky! Hey, I saw you post a comment on Kerri's blog and wondered if it was you. Your family looks great! Glad you guys are doing well. I would love to invite you to my blog. Send me your email....mackay2002@gmail.com.
Post a Comment