3/23/2009 02:33:00 PM

Baby Dave

It's a boy! We're totally excited, and I'm thrilled that I already have pretty much everything. A new box of Dreft and some new baby bath, some smaller diapers, and we're ready to go. Not that I wouldn't have loved shopping for a girl, but this is a lot easier on my budget. :) Here's some pictures from the ultrasound. Everything looks like it should. Oh, and thank goodness, no two vessel cord this time--Hallelujah! Profile: Skeletor Face: Proof:

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Congrats Becky!! And what a very fitting name ;) I bet Nick is so excited to be getting a baby brother. Two is hard, but fun when they start playing together...and then fighting together...get some rest, you'll need it!

Portia said...

Congrats!! Yay for boys!!

Whitney said...

Boys are great...we can't wait for another cousin. We are building team Smith or a herd of road warriors. Hope Lydia can hold her own!

smithmamma said...

Grandma Shannon is happy, happy, happy. I agree with Whitney, we will have to build some sort of a team out of all these boys...

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! :)

Miss M said...

That's so great, Becky. Congratulations.

Jacilynn said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. It will be cool for Nick to have a best friend. Can't wait for that sweet baby to get here!

Jut and Char said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you.
Char

The Teeples said...

Congrats Becky. We will be looking forward to seeing the new addition to your family. Do you have a name picked out for this next little one?

Bobbi said...

I can't believe I missed this announcement. Congrats! Boys are fun.