11/18/2008 06:50:00 PM

You Little Punk

I've finally experienced what I've heard so many stories about...your kids really do repeat whatever you say. So, for the past week or so, I've constantly heard anyone and everyone referred to as "you little punk" by Nick. Sounds funny on paper, but not in reality. I'm totally embarassed. I told the dog he was a little punk because he knocked the trash can over while we were gone, and now those three words are all I hear lately. Timeouts don't seem to be working. We may have to resort to the bar of soap in the mouth technique...I just don't know if I can do it. Any ideas, anyone??

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

I feel for ya. I don't have any ideas. It's happened to us and we just waited for the day when it wasn't funny to her anymore. Let me know if you have any success, for the next time it happens.

shelly said...

That's funny (to me), but I have no help for ya. Maybe time will fix it. I don't know how to teach Josh not to do certain things. When I say "no" he just keeps doing the thing he shouldn't be doing, but says "no" while he's doing it. And I like the sleeping bag...that's so dang cute!